I chose the jacquard full skirted dress as the prize because I knew the retro style and 50s shape would really appeal to readers of this site. It’s a timeless, universally flattering shape and I think it represents this site very well – we all know I love a full skirt and a cinch waist and this is the dress I would want to wear if I won!
Pepperberry dresses are designed with larger busts in mind, so this dress comes in three cuts (Curvy, Really Curvy and Super Curvy) and sizes 8 – 18. I find Pepperberry sizes come up relatively large because I quite often size up due to my bust – I wear a 12C or 12SC in Pepperberry, so if you’re a busty size 20 don’t be put off entering as I bet the 18RC or SC will fit you perfectly.
To enter the competition, just leave a comment on this post telling me when you’d wear the dress. Anyone who has sponsored me this Dressember gets an extra entry instantly. I’ll pick a winner at random on Monday and the dress will be shipped out ASAP by Pepperberry. Please ensure you leave a valid email address or twitter with your comment so I can contact you to check your size should you win. You can find a Pepperberry sizing chart here. Please ensure you check this – Pepperberry sizes are different to those you’ll find on the high street.
Terms & Conditions:
1) The prize is one Pepperberry jacquard full skirt dress worth £89 in your chosen size (8 – 18 C, RC, SC)
2) Only one entry per person – IP addresses can be tracked on comments
3) This competition is open to visitors in the UK only (sorry!)
4) The prize will be sent as soon as possible but we cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas
5) No cash alternative is available
6) Closing date is Monday 17th December at 11pm (UK time). The winner will be notified shortly after.
Lace Jacquard Full Skirt Dress £89.00
Available in sizes 8 to 18 in Curvy, Really Curvy and Super Curvy
To view the full collection visit www.pepperberry.com
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED